Quality on Time & within Budget
Godinci aims to deliver the most advanced solutions in the various technical engineering disciplines, and strives deliberately and with great responsibility to:
- Find, within the allocated client budget, the best technical and customized solutions for client specific needs.
- Maintain the integrity of our client’s original concept.
Our team of academics, designers, engineers and technicians, having expertise in different fields, are able of consulting and assisting our clients in simple and complex design & engineering projects.
Our expertise ranges from feasibility studies, conceptual design, redesign and optmailzation, stress-calculations, noise reduction implementations, welding relationals and testing, and is in collaboration with P. Kamba co-founder, researchers, and industrial designer at Godinci, overlooked by lecturer dr. ing. Petriceanu Stefan Constantin.
1. Complete consulting solutions for design and realization of energy transfer of mechanical systems and their dynamic analysis
- Designing and/or optimization of energy transmission of mechanical shafts and couplings;
- Designing and/or optimization of energy transmission through the reduction of fluid turbulence in pipes and tubes;
- Designing and optimization of mechanical energy storage devices such as: spring, flywheels, hydraulic and air accumulators;
- Efficiency optimization of energy transformers such as gears and double bore cylinders;
- Calculation of tooth profile;
- Sizing calculation;
- Calculations of resistance;
- Resolving tribology problems;
- Gear wheel design;
- Vibration and noise reduction calculations;
- 3D design and optimization;
- Worn reconditioning by welding;
- Dimensional inspection;
- Nondestructive control of transmission organs;
2. Welding spare part of metals and nonmetalics:
- Design of welding technology MIG / MAG / TIG;
- Reconditioning by welding;
- Brazing materials;
- Welding metal;
- Pressure welding;
- Reconditioning metal spray;
3. Destructive and nondestructive control:
- Mechanical testing: tension, compression, shock (resilience), fatigue;
- Dimensional inspection: calipers, laser scanner;
- NDT: visual inspection videoscope system (videoscope, fiberscopes and borescopes), penetrating liquids, eddy current, Ultrasound (TOFD, phased Array, Guided wave)
How does it work?
Simple, use our contact form and:
- Tell us what you need.
- Communicate your budget.
Afterwards push send!
One of our affiliates will study the request in question and take contact with you for further details.